Time & travel expenses
Travel costs may be applied depending on your location at 40p per mile.
Car parking fees, toll road charges and the congestion charge will be added to your total.
Surcharge – Sunday/Bank Holiday Events
A surcharge of £30 will be applied to any Sunday or Bank Holiday events.
Booking & Payment Terms
A booking fee of £50 is payable at the time of booking, this will reserve your Trial and Wedding Dates.
Your trial fee is payable on the day of your trial and your chosen wedding date will be held for a further 2 weeks.
If you choose not to proceed at this stage then your booking fee will be returned and the date released.
If you wish to proceed with me for your wedding the the payment arrangements are as follows:
- 50% of the total fee becomes due no later than 2 weeks after your trial date - less the booking fee.
- The balance is payable at least 4 weeks before your wedding date by bank transfer.
I understand that sometimes your event is cancelled and in these circumstances the following charges will apply:
- Cancellation prior to the trial date - booking deposit payable
- Cancellation between the trial date and 2 weeks after the trial date - booking fee returned
- Cancellation between 2 weeks after the trial date and 4 weeks prior to the wedding date (eg after 1st instalment due) - payment of 1st instalment required
- Cancellation less than 4 weeks to the wedding date (eg after final instalment due) - full payment required
If I am unable to attend your event and a booking fee has been paid then I will ensure a replacement artist at my level of expertise attends in my place.
If this is not possible a full refund will be given, although rest assured this situation has never occurred.
My policy is that I never double book, and once the booking fee has been taken your date is sacrosanct. I also have a wide range of contacts and if I am unable to attend I will find a replacement for you and will let you know as soon as possible.
Use of Photos/Images: The client agrees that the makeup artist may use any images for publicity purposes which may include but not limited to the makeup artist's business websites and/or social media accounts.